Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Advertisement - Madhusar



I have created this ad for people to print and give to their diabetic friends. This shows my current glucose reading compared to my starting glucose readings.

My results have helped me in so many ways. I'm using less insulin and my stress levels are down. I want to see more of you controlling your numbers with this natural product.

If you are tired of watching your numbers rise every few months as you continuously readjust your medication, Madhusar is the product for you.

Madhusar is the first product in my five years as a diabetic that has actually caused my condition to reverse, and I stand behind it by posting my numbers online every month.



Sincerely,

Jim
jbrooks@triad.rr.com

1 comment:

  1. been a type 1 since 1941 and don't think that some quack stuff is going to change my readings. thanks, but no thanks, I'll stick with traditional treatment plan and not fool around with some quack stuff.

    ReplyDelete